A simple guide to installing an OS on an Odroid C2...
- Download the Ubuntu Mate ISO file here - https://odroid.in/ubuntu_16.04lts/
- It should look something like this - ubuntu64-16.04.2lts-mate-odroid-c2-20170301.img.xz
- Extract the .img file using winrar - http://filehippo.com/download_winrar/
- Download the tool Win32DiskImager__odroid - https://dn.odroid.com/DiskImager__ODROID/
- Extract the Win32DiskImager-odroid-v1.3.zip file using winrar
- Run Win32DiskImager_odroid application as administrator
- Select the ISO image that you have just extracted
- Select the 'Device'/SD card that you want to copy the ISO onto Be careful to select the correct device because this overwrite anything on the device.
- Click Write and wait for the process to complete
- Insert SD card in to Odroid and Boot (If it crashes on the first boot just unplug and try again)
Odroid Login Details:
- Username: odriod
- Password: odroid
- Root: odroid